Effective Treatments for Plantar Fasciitis

Manual therapy course to improve your treatment of Plantar Fasciitis with remarkable improvement in one treatment session even with severe cases. Available online.

Plantar fasciitis is estimated to affect 1 in 10 people at some point during their lifetime and most commonly affects people between 40–60 years of age. In the United States alone, more than two million people receive treatment for plantar fasciitis. The cost of treating plantar fasciitis in the United States is estimated to be $284 million each year.

In this seminar, we’ll focus on Myofascial Release which uses an indirect approach. Other forms of Myofascial Release using a direct approach address the muscles and bones which comprise approximately 20% of our tissue. Due to the elastic nature of muscles, the results usually only last until the tissue springs back – from a couple of hours to a couple of days. To create lasting change, one must also release the other 80%, the connective tissue. Unlike muscles which respond quickly to stretch or manipulation, the connective tissue requires 5-7 minutes of gentle, sustained pressure in order to release.

Garry, I just wanted to thank you for your life changing treatment on my plantar fasciitis. I had met with an orthopedic doctor who had me doing many stretches, wearing a boot, etc. Those helped me minimally. After one short session with you, my condition improved 80%! This was not a temporary solution but something that has lasted now for over a month. The fact that I now no longer have to wear this large boot to bed and can wake up without that shooting pain is unbelievable.

Thank you so much for all your help! Anne S, Michigan

course logo
Effective Treatments for Plantar Fasciitis
Online Course
(2 CE Hours) $40.00

After payment is received a launch page with the course, presentation slides, and course manual will be sent by email as soon as possible (usually within one day).

Effective Treatments for Plantar Fasciitis
Digital Media Course
(2 CE Hours) $40.00

These courses will be recorded on digital media and then sent to you. Choice of Mac or Windows including digital manual.

What you will learn

  • Describe the origins of Myofascial Release and how it evolved to the present day to enhance soft tissue treatments
  • Apply myofascial techniques that utilize less pressure to exactly treat at the deepest level
  • Analyze more invasive fascial treatments and how to utilize direct and indirect treatments together
  • Discuss the most recent research findings pertaining to Plantar Fasciitis and current treatments
  • Preservation of practitioner strength and functionality
  • Suggested patient and clinician positioning and instrument choice is demonstrated and used in hands-on lab

Included in your online course:

  • Course Syllabus
  • Course Video
  • Manual for Effective Treatments for Plantar Fasciitis Course
  • Course Exam
  • PowerPoint Slides for Effective Treatments for Plantar Fasciitis Course
  • Online/Distance Learning Course Evaluation
  • Instant Certificate of Achievement with a passing score