Improve range of motion, increase strength and flexibility as a stand alone treatment or in conjunction with any other type of therapy. Using Reciprocal Inhibition these movements will not only elongate tight muscles and ligaments that have been treated, reeducate the injured tissue, will also strengthen weaken areas without activating the stretch reflex.
- You may click the manual link below to open and print or follow along online while watching the video.
- Please watch the home study course (you may view on this website or switch to the YouTube link).
- Click the Register Here link to access the exam. You will be required to enter name and email.
- With a passing exam score of 70% a certificate of achievement will be presented.
- Complete and return written assignments within 60 days to Advanced Massage Education.
- Please fill out the evaluation at the bottom and mail to Advanced Massage Education.
Mail to : Advanced Massage Education
20407 Knobwoods Dr #104
Southfield, MI. 48076